An Electronic Game for Ages 7 and Up, 2–4 Players
A classic “Scattergories style word game with added challenges, action, and artificial intelligence, so that players of all ages and skills can play together!
The challenge in Word Fever is clear: one topic, one letter, and a word that starts with that letter in that topic. "Name something that didn't exist one hundred years ago and that starts with I." Find a solution quickly — "Internet!" — and be the first to hit the buzzer. The faster you answer, the more points you can win.
- 1 Topic, 1 Letter - Find a word. The faster you answer, the more points you score…but the Game Master is not going to make it easy for you!
- Questions will be selected according to the players. Easier questions for younger players, more difficult questions for adults and experts!
- The Game Master will also make sure that everyone is into the game. If some players are in trouble, it will help them out. If a player is way ahead, it will find a way to challenge them!
- Over 250 topics and more than 3000 questions.
- For 2–4 players ages 7+; 15 minutes playing time