- We currently only ship to the United States and APO addresses. We do not ship internationally at this time.
- Most orders of $75.00 or more ship to the contiguous United States for free. Orders less than $75.00 have a flat rate shipping of $5 or less depending on weight.
- Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO destinations do not qualify for free or flat-rate shipping. Your exact shipping cost will be displayed at checkout based on total order weight.
- We primarily use FedEx (Home Delivery/Ground), or USPS (First Class/Priority) for our free premium shipping. The exact shipping method will be determined as the order ships as it varies depending on weight, location, etc.
- Due to security requirements, packages may require a signature to complete delivery. Arrangement to retrieve the package at a holding facility or rescheduling delivery may be required if a signature is not attained on the initial delivery attempt.
- Average processing times may vary based on seasonal volume. Processing typically ranges from 1-3 business days and transit times typically range 2-5 business days depending on the destination location (and barring any unforeseen delays due to weather, etc.). All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Richardson, Texas.
- If you are using a freight forwarding company (or similar service) - We are not responsible for any damages after it has been delivered to the location listed on the order. It is the customer's responsibility for any damage that may occur after the original delivery to the location provided on the order.
Important Note Regarding Pre-Orders
- As a default, orders will not ship until all items on that order are available. We suggest putting pre-orders on separate orders from currently available items so that they can ship as soon as they are available.
- All order change requests should be sent to [email protected].
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days for a refund.*
- In order to maintain the integrity of our inventory, we do not accept returns of any trading card games (i.e. Pokemon, Digimon, Final Fantasy, Flesh and Blood, Magic, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Super, etc.).
- We will provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Most board games, card games & miniatures with missing components must have their parts replaced via the manufacturer. Please contact [email protected] with the specifics and we will let you know how to proceed.
- If you need to return an item, login to your account, view the order using the Orders tab on the "My Account" menu and click the "Return Item(s)?" link on the right-hand side. Please complete the return request form and we will follow-up with next steps. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
*A restocking fee (15%) may be applied on a case-by-case basis.
- Email [email protected] with the order number that you would like to cancel, preferably from the email on your Game Nerdz account and order.
- Please note that due to processing times, we can not guarantee cancellation of an order as it may already be processed and shipping.
- Pre-Orders may be cancelled within 120 days of the purchase date for full refund to the original payment method. Cancellations beyond the 120 days will have to be refunded as either store credit or a check.
- Customer Holds may be cancelled within 30 days of the order for a full refund. In-stock orders beyond the initial 30 days may be cancelled for store credit only and subject to a 15% restocking/storage fee. Pre-Order hold items have the same policy as stated above. Excessive cancellations may result in loss of hold privileges.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to [email protected] prior to shipment.
- Once the shipment has been processed, you must open a return using the above guidelines.