INNOVATIVE REMAKE OF A CLASSIC ORIGINAL!
Via Magica is inspired by bingo games, but instead of crossing out randomly drawn numbers, you open portals by crystallizing Animus spirits. Some Animus are harder to catch than others...
However, you will need more than luck to win, as the captured Animus spirits may not always be the ones you want! Be opportunistic and think tactically when placing your crystals, choosing portals and deciding which ones to open first.
Via Magica is simple, clever and fun, making it a sure-fire hit with children and parents alike.
- Easy to play: set up and explained in 3 minutes!
- Remake of Augustus, a 2013 Spiel des Jahres nominee.
- Quick, addictive & varied
- eighty (80) Magic Portal cards
- forty-eight (48) gems
- twenty-three (23) Animus tokens
- ten (10) rewards / six (6) memorandum
- one (1) bag
- one (1) rulebook