Travel back in time to the greatest city in Mesoamerica, and become part of its history.
Witness the glory of the powerful pre-Columbian civilization, and become the builder of the magnificent Pyramid of the Sun!
Teotihuacan: City of Gods is a strategic game of resource and worker management.
- Manage a group of worker dice who become more experienced - and effective - as the game progresses.
- Build a different board and start with varied resources and bonuses every time you play.
- Raise the Pyramid of the Sun, build homes, climb temples to secure the favor of the gods.
- Develop the perfect set of technologies to bolster your strategy.
- Set a different path to victory every time you play.
- Challenge your friends or a simple robust automated opponent.
Strategize, adapt and become the most influential figure in Teotihuacan: City of Gods
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I picked this up not knowing the full rules or even a play through. I just went off of the reviews and got a great game. This has a lot of points to get in many areas. After 6 plays I can not say I have a strategy that worked every time. There is just so much to think about and do. Planing is a must in this game, so it could get a little AP. I would recommend this game for groups that can play quicker turns. I think it's a fantastic game with great mechanics.