In the world of Galecrest, sky pirates set sail on the winds in search of adventure, treasure, and glory. As an admiral, you command a vast and varied crew… but so do your rivals sailing other ships in the pirate fleet. Each day the fleet lands on a different island where you’ll send a crew member to collect your share of the loot, hoping they’ll return to boost your growing group of characters.
Libertalia was originally released in 2012. Ten years later, we’re celebrating the foundations of the original design with a revised and expanded edition that includes all-new art, 40 characters per player, a reputation system to resolve tiebreakers, deluxe loot tokens, a robust solo mode, and much more.
If you like Mission: Red Planet, Broom Service, and other hand-management games, we think you will enjoy sneakily managing your crew in Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest!
- 1 box (296x296x70mm, 2.1 kg)
- 1 rulebook
- 1 Automa (solo) rulebook
- 1 game board (double-sided; 508x406mm)
- 48 loot tokens (bakelite)
- 1 cloth bag
- 7 loot tiles
- 240 character cards (40 per player, 63x88mm)
- 1 Midshipman tile (2-player mode)
- 6 reputation tokens (wood)
- 54 doubloons (cardboard; custom metal doubloons are an add-on)
- 1 treasure tray/lid
- 6 graveyard tiles
- 6 score dials
- 40 Automa cards and 4 Automa loot tiles (solo mode, cards are 63x88mm)
- 1 custom insert (fits sleeved or unsleeved cards)