I stumbled upon a midnight market. It wasn't selling flowers or farm goods. It was a more curious sort of cargo: energy capacitors, strange crystalline material, and something green and jiggly. Since then, I’ve been dragged into it, deep into the thick of it.
I paid a stranger more than I should have for manufacturing plans I hardly understood. Worse yet, they sold the same stuff to my best friend. Now, I have to get my supply lines up and running to prepare for shipping my cargo. And, if my friend starts shipping some of this Curious Cargo, I’ll have to intercept their trucks and corner the market that way.
By hook or by crook, I’m going to be the king of Curious Cargo.
Curious Cargo is a two player game where you go head-to-head against your opponent by building up the infrastructure of your facility, calling in trucks at the right moment, all while perfectly timing the shipping and receiving of cargo to score the most points. Connect an interweaving network of lines to your shipping and receiving spaces. Ship your custom-shaped cargo tokens to your opponent to interfere with their logistics plans!
For your first game, we recommend playing in the Day Mode which uses 2-color Conveyor tiles. For the Night Mode, the purple crystalline material is introduced for an an advanced experience by using all 3 colors on the Conveyor tiles!
The puzzling nature of Ryan Courtney's Pipeline comes alive in Curious Cargo! With 6 unique player boards for each player and 2 game modes, a skillful challenge awaits even the sharpest competitor.
- Connect an interweaving web of lines to your shipping and receiving spaces.
- Play with 2 colors, or step it up for an advanced experience with 3 colors.
- 6 unique player boards for each player
- PVC-material boards will never warp and are waterproof!
- Ship your custom-shaped cargo tokens to your opponent.
These player boards introduce the Rainbow Splitter which acts as a wild/joker connection point for your network! Look out for the P2 side of the player board: This layout only has a total of 4 connections to machines for shipping and receiving goods. Playing on this side will provide the most challenging experience, especially if you are playing with all 3 colors in the game!
- Six (6) Double-sided Player boards*
- Two (2) Double-sided Shipping boards*
- One (1) Turn Order board
- Twenty-five (25) Truck cards
- Thirty-six (36) Wooden Cargo tokens
- Two (2) Wooden Forklift Player tokens
- Seventy-five (75) Double-sided Conveyor tiles
- Twenty-five (25) Truck tokens
- Ten (10) Scaffolding tiles
- Six (6) 4-way Splitter tokens
- Eighteen (18) Bonus tokens
- One (1) Linen bag
- One (1) Rulebook
*Made of PVC to ensure material always lays flat on the table. Also inherently waterproof.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Play Time:
- 60 Minutes or Less
- Min Players:
- Max Players:
- Game Mechanics:
- Pick-up and Deliver