The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, players construct buildings and inhabit a shared village. Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to your charter on the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use. Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
Charterstone features the following:
• no rulebook: just open the box and the game will tell you what to do next
• 75 "crates" to unlock: 350+ unique cards, 230+ wooden tokens, and 36 metal coins
• engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
• a branching storyline where short-term decisions impact long-term mechanisms
• time as a resource, impacting the cost to use buildings and player order
Your journey through Charterstone’s many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn’t end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We are loving the game. we are only three plays in but everyone loves it so far. It's great that you can by the recharge pack and play on the other side again. They say you can play after the 12 games, we shall see!