Monsters are people too!
The Emperor expected a city of monsters to destroy itself, but instead the Blue and her people have created a city that’s wickedly unique: Drakkenhall!
- Make a splash in the social season alongside a fashionista ooze!
- Spend the night at a dybbuk inn at the docks, where possession is a perk!
- Dodge the amputation golems until you can get your healing spells back!
- Explore the Rubblehoods, the neighborhoods that have been left as monstrously energetic ruins!
- Shop (OK, OK, plunder) the Goblin Market and admire (fight) its pet otyughs!
- Prove yourself as the most dangerous monster of all–an Adventurer worthy of joining the S.M.A.S.H. Society!
Drakkenhall: City of Monsters is a 13th Age sourcebook for GMs running adventurer and champion-tier campaigns. Contents include Ailor the Draco-Druid, kaiju shark mooks, 60 other monsters, the secret history of the Dragon’s Orc statue, a couple gnarly ideas for replacing missing limbs, urban planning notes (city of monster-style), and light rules and guidelines for sea travel in the Dragon Empire that Gareth managed to slip into the chapter on the Docks!