Teotihuacan is bustling with action! The city is ever expanding and growing, drawing inhabitants from nearby areas to make Teotihuacan their new home. A glorious new temple has just been constructed, attracting local governors to seek the blessings of the gods as they continue to build and decorate the city. With the rapid progress also come new challenges, as the influx of people and activity demand adaptability to the seasons of change.
Explore new options to enrich and expand your gaming experience!
Teotihuacan: Late Preclassic Period is a modular expansion which introduces several new options to enrich and expand the game experience. Asymmetrical player powers give each player a unique benefit. A prestigious fourth temple allows unlocking of permanent powerful abilities, while being much more difficult to advance on. Variable effects impact each season and eclipse. New engineering techniques and renewed plans for beautifying the central Pyramid of the Sun offer fresh challenges and possibilities.
All modules are compatible with one another and can be enjoyed together or individually.
3 new Action Boards:
- Nobles (6) Action Board with temple sidebar
- Architecture (7) Action Board
- Development (8) Action Board
1 Tile board
8 Season tiles
16 Priest and Priestess tiles (10 player tiles, 6 Teotibot tiles)
1 Expansion game board
8 Wooden discs in 4 colours (2 per player)
16 Wooden worshippers in 4 colours (4 per player)
List of modules
- Priests and Priestesses (M1): Devout worshippers grant special effects and abilities.
- Height of Development (M2): Expanded board and new temple offer fresh challenges.
- Seasons of Progress (M3): Variable effects impact each season and eclipse.
- Architecture (M4): Renewed plans for beautifying the Pyramid of the Sun.
- Development (M5): Build the pyramid using new engineering techniques.