The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of our 5-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
• Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, by Marc Gascoigne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
• Deleted Scenes: The Graf's Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
• The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what's to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Homed Rat!
• Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant's WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
• The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
• Law and Order in Middenheim: a guide to law and order and how it can impact your games.
• Middenlanders: A complete guide to creating Middenlander PCs.
• Middenland Encounters: A wide range of Middenland-based NPCs and encounters, with hints and tips for how to use them.
• Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
• The Jade Sceptre: A GM's Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
• Breugal the Chamberlain: An entirely new, major NPC to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
• Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
• The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games - it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!