This pack includes two books: the 96-page spiral-bound hardback General’s Handbook, and the 34-page softcover Pitched Battle Profiles book.
Inside this season's General’s Handbook, you'll find:
– An introduction to setting up Pitched Battles for matched play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
– Detailed background information for Gallet
– Region of War rules for Gallet, the Splintered Land
– Two additional core battalions that players can include in their army: Expert Conquerors and Bounty Hunters
– Six grand strategies
– Eight battle tactics
– 12 battleplans for setting up games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
– Updated warscrolls for the following 17 endless spells: Horrorghast, Aethervoid Pendulum, Chronomantic Cogs, Emerald Lifeswarm, Geminids of Uhl-Gysh, Malevolent Maelstrom, Prismatic Palisade, Purple Sun of Shyish, Quicksilver Swords, Ravenak's Gnashing Jaws, Soulsnare Shackles, Suffocating Gravetide, The Burning Head, Umbral Spellportal, Soulscream Bridge, Shards of Valagharr, and Lauchon the Soulseeker
– The core rules and player's code for games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Inside this season's Pitched Battle Profiles book, you'll find:
– An introduction to Pitched Battle profiles, and descriptions of the four different types of battlefield role: Artillery, Battleline, Behemoth, and Leader.
– Details on how to use allies in Pitched Battles in this season
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for every unit, faction, and Grand Alliance in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as follows:
Order: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Fyreslayers, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords, Lumineth Realm-lords, Seraphon, Stormcast Eternals, and Sylvaneth.
Chaos: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne, Disciples of Tzeentch, Hedonites of Slaanesh, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Skaven, and Slaves to Darkness.
Death: Flesh-eater Courts, Nighthaunt, Ossiarch Bonereapers, and Soulblight Gravelords.
Destruction: Gloomspite Gitz, Ogor Mawtribes, Orruk Warclans, and Sons of Behemat.
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for the 17 endless spells from Malign Sorcery and Forbidden Power, and the Krondspine Incarnate of Ghur.
The General’s Handbook 2022 also comes with a card token board, which contains 14 double-sided tokens as follows:
- 10x Objective / Prime Objectives
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Gaining Momentum / Head-to-Head
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – An Eye for an Eye / Outmuscle
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Desecrate Their Lands / Against the Odds
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – This One’s Mine / Barge Through Enemy Lines
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Some assembly may be required.