SWORDS CROSS AND HEARTS RACE...
A sword duel can end in kissing, a witch can gain her power by helping others find love, and an entire campaign can be built around vagabond matchmakers piloting their sentient gay spaceship from system to system. Even when swords are crossed, rivals have the potential to connect more deeply than anyone expects.
Thirsty Sword Lesbians celebrates the love, power, and existence of queer people. If you love roleplaying games and angsty disaster lesbians with swords, you’ve come to the right place. In this book, you’ll find:
- Flirting, sword fighting, and zingers in a system designed for both narrative drama and player safety
- An innovative take on the Powered by the Apocalypse family of games
- Nine character types, each focusing on a particular emotional conflict
- Guidance and support for running the game, including how to make appealing adversaries
- Starting scenario seeds and multiple campaign settings
- Variant rules to highlight different identities, emotional connections, and setting elements
- Strategies to adapt any setting where swords cross and hearts race for thirsty sword lesbians