Rifts® Northern Gun™ One is the biggest 'tech' filled World Book Palladium has ever produced. In addition to world information, background and O.C.C.s for the Northern Gun corporation and Ishpeming, there are 27 robots, 70+ weapons and all kinds of dynamic information and gaming resources. Courtesy of the largest arms dealer and independent manufacturer on the continent: Northern Gun™.
Northern Gun™ is the most famous arms manufacture in North America. Outside of the Coalition States, one could argue, no other kingdom is as powerful or influential, at least when it comes to technology and weapons. The manufacture and sale of Northern Gun weapons and vehicles has given virtually every kingdom, town, colony of settlers and adventurer group a chance to survive and prosper. Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, NG has been the premier outfitter of mercenaries, adventurers and upstart kingdoms for generations. Now, for the first time ever, learn Northern Gun's history, goals and plans for the future. Of course, that means new weapons, robots, power armor, vehicles and gear.
- In-depth look at Northern Gun, its robots, stores, politics and operations.
- 70+ NG weapons; old and new.
- 27 NG giant combat and exploration robots. Described in detail.
- Many new robot weapon systems and features, including alternative power supplies, anti-monster gear and experimental weapons.
- Northern Gun freighter ships and hovertrains. Random Cargo tables too.
- Notable cities and people of the Ishpeming Republic/Northern Gun.
- NG O.C.C.s, police, specialists and NG Mercenary army.
- The NG Mercenary army and police.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts Earth.
- Key locations, people and dangers around Northern Gun.
- NG mercenary defenders, groups and pirates.
- Northern Gun's relationship with the CS and other nations.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Mark Dudley, Amy Ashbaugh, and others.
- Wraparound cover by Chuck Walton.
- Written by Matthew Clements, Kevin Siembieda and others.
- 224 pages