More monsters and exotic animals of Rifts North America as part of an ongoing series of Rifts® Bestiary sourcebooks. The first two Rifts® Bestiaries, Volume One and Volume Two, are being created simultaneously. Between them, these two volumes compile all the beasts of Rifts North America (unintelligent monsters, predators, notable animals and intelligent beings that are monstrous or animal-like in appearance or behavior) from all current World Books and Sourcebooks, plus some new monsters by Siembieda and Walton. Presented in alphabetical order, with maps showing their range and location, in two big books.
Note: If these two volumes do well, future volumes will include spirits, ghosts and entities, another on dragons, other volumes on creatures in other parts of Rifts Earth, and so on.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America organized in two big, easy to use sourcebooks. Predators, exotic riding animals, beasts of burden, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Some new creatures, but most are existing creatures.
- Updated information where applicable.
- Updated and uniform stat blocks.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found.
- Fully illustrated.
- Art by Chuck Walton, Siembieda and many others.
- 192-224 pages – Cat. No. 897.