Gods Save the Queen
As the heroes return to Taldor, they discover that strange seeds have finally borne fruit—conspiracy has laid their patron low. They must now face the cunning secret society, the Immaculate Circle, and put an end to its immortal machinations, finding new enemies along their path. To finally set the world right and end the War for the Crown, the heroes must confront not one but six of Taldor's greatest emperors, resurrected from the past! Can the heroes survive, or will Taldor's past sins forever define its future?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Six-Legend Soul," a mind-bending Pathfinder RPG adventure for 16th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- Ways to continue your campaign, including a system to determine Eutropia's legacy based on decisions made by your heroes, by Crystal Frasier.
- A look at six of Taldor's most famous emperors, including the legendary spirits they provide to mediums and feats useful for any hero, by Lyz Liddell.
- An overview of the resolute Ulfen Guard, by Ron Lundeen.
- A bestiary of powerful and dangerous creatures, including the terrifying phylacator kyton and the hubris-grown bramble throne, by Kate Baker, Jay Erickson, Tom Hansen, Aerick Lim, and Nathan Reinecke.