With the chips down and the cards stacked against them, a crew of vengeance-seeking vigilantes must infiltrate Alkenstar's upper crust in order to clear their names and halt a villain's plot to bring the city to its knees. In this action-packed finale, the characters must pull off a daring high-rise heist at a garish gala, shut down a necromancer's shocking schemes in a volatile hydropower plant, and dismantle their last remaining rival's master plan aboard a luxury gearboat, all before an explosive conclusion destined to blast the city apart!
"The Smoking Gun" is a Pathfinder adventure for four 8th-level characters. This adventure concludes the Outlaws of Alkenstar Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a band of outlaws unravel an explosive criminal plot in the heart of the City of Smog, Alkenstar. This adventure also includes a breakdown of the world's largest arms manufacturer, the Gunworks; new feats, items, and rules options perfect for gunslingers, gearheads, and grenadiers; and new steampunk creatures and mutant monsters to befriend or bedevil your players.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
- The grand finale of an all-new three-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline set in the steampunk-inspired city of Alkenstar!
- Utilizes firearms and clockwork gear from the popular Guns & Gears Pathfinder hardcover rulebook.
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the epic Outlaws of Alkenstar campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.