Time is of the essence when the formula for the devastating explosive pyronite falls into the wrong hands. To secure the formula and even the score with the sinister rival who ruined them, a motley gang of outlaws must brave the weird and wild wastes of the Spellscar Desert. At the center of this mutant-filled wasteland, the outlaws discover an abandoned temple of time called the Cradle of Quartz. But while redemption and a fresh start might be nice perks, the outlaws seek something far more valuable among the Cradle's time-warped halls: revenge.
"Cradle of Quartz" is a Pathfinder adventure for four 4th-level characters. This adventure continues the Outlaws of Alkenstar Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a band of outlaws unravel an explosive criminal plot in the heart of the City of Smog, Alkenstar. This adventure also includes an exploration of the magic-warped wastes east of Alkenstar, the Spellscar Desert; new feats, items, and rules options perfect for gunslingers, gearheads, and grenadiers; and new steampunk creatures and mutant monsters to befriend or bedevil your players.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
- The second adventure in an all-new three-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline set in the explosive steam-tech setting of the Grand Duchy of Alkenstar!
- Supports Pathfinder RPG: Guns & Gears (November 2021), a major Pathfinder Second Edition rules release!
- Perfect for beginner players and GMs!
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a stand-alone adventure or as part of the epic Quest for the Frozen Flame campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.