Set of 6 waterslide Graffiti Transfers. Colors may vary a bit from those shown in the picture depending on the undercoat.
1. It is strongly recommend to paint the surface of the terrain piece with gloss varnish before applying the transfer.
2. Dip the transfer in water for around 30 seconds.
3. Delicately slide the transfer off the paper onto the terrain piece using finger or brush.
4. Make sure no air is trapped beneath the transfer.
5. After the transfer is completely dry [around 12 hours] you may gently remove the film.
6. Seal the transfer with matte varnish for best effect.