The land you live in has been at war for as long as any of you have been alive.
The Queen has decided to undertake a long and perilous journey to broker an alliance with a distant power.
The Queen has chosen you, and only you, to be her retinue, and accompany her on this journey.
She chose you because she knows that you love her.
A tale of love.
A land in peril.
For the Queen is a card-based story-building game that you and up to five other players can begin playing in minutes. Choose your queen from among fourteen gorgeously varied illustrations - or start from scratch - and use the prompt cards to collaboratively tell a story of love, betrayal, doubt, and devotion.
In this game, you’ll find:
- A Clear instructions to start any group playing in minutes.
- 14 beautifully rendered queens by a diverse group of artists to inspire your stories.
- 46 prompt cards that will help you develop your world, your characters, and their relationships to each other and the Queen.
- An X-Card to remove content you don’t want in the game.
- Tragedy, heartbreak, betrayal, love, doubt, and unwavering dedication.
The queen is under attack. Will you defend her?
For the Queen!