How long will it take to receive my purchase?
- Average processing times may vary based on seasonal volume. Processing typically ranges from 1-3 business days and transit times typically range 2-5 business days depending on the destination location (and barring any unforeseen delays due to weather, etc.). All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Plano, Texas.
How will my order be shipped?
- Orders are shipped either through USPS or UPS services, depending on the package and destination. Currently, customers are not allowed to choose a specific service at check-out.
- We reserve the right to request signature delivery on any order.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping to the contiguous United States is typically a flat $5 fee for most items. Most orders of $75.00 or more will ship for free. Additional fees may be required for non-contiguous destinations.
- Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO destinations do not qualify for free or flat-rate shipping.
Do you provide bulk discounts?
- We currently do not provide discounts on bulk purchases. As we strive to give you the best price possible on each individual unit already, this is not something we are able to offer at this time.
Do you price match?
- Our mission is to provide the best prices we can right from the moment we put a product up for sale, therefore we do not price match other retailers.
I have moved and need to change my address for an existing order. How can I make this change?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with the specifics of the change request and we will let you know how to proceed. Due to our fraud protection software and policy, we may not be able to change the address and might need to cancel the order so you can repurchase the item with the correct address.
How do I cancel an order?
- Email email@example.com with the order number that you would like to cancel, preferably from the email on your Game Nerdz account and order.
- Please note that due to processing times, we can not guarantee cancellation of an order as it may already be processed and shipping.
- Pre-Orders & Customer Holds may be cancelled within 30 days of the order for a full refund. Orders beyond the initial 30 days may be cancelled for store credit only. Excessive cancellations may be subject to a 15% restocking fee and/or loss of preorder/hold privileges.
I placed an order, but an item shows as out of stock now. Does that mean my order will not be shipped?
- If you have placed and paid for your order, your order will ship as it should. The product listing on the website reflects the quantities currently available to purchase. When an order is placed and paid for, all of those items are deducted from the website quantity and held in reserve until the order is processed and shipped. The site reflects these reserves and something may appear as "out of stock" to prevent new orders from being placed as there are no more additional product available for sale at that time.
When will I receive my Reward Points?
- Points are applied automatically once an order is shipped in full.
How do I report a damaged item?
- Please report damages that occurred in transit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and providing clear pictures of the damaged product and shipping container (including the shipping label.) We will review the information and report back to you.
- Replacement for ding/dent items are not guaranteed, however we will do our best to find the best solution for you.
When will I get my Pre-Order?
- Pre-Order delivery dates cannot always be guaranteed. New products typically are received one day in advance of the release date, barring any unforeseen manufacturer, distributor, or carrier delays.
- We begin shipping as soon as possible once the pre-orders arrive to us, and delivery usually takes 2-5 business days depending on the shipping destination from Plano, Texas.
Do you ship internationally?
- No, we currently only ship to the United States and APO addresses.
My order contains in-stock and Pre-Order items. Can you ship the Pre-Order items separately?
- As a default, orders will not ship until all items on that order are available. We suggest putting pre-orders on separate orders from currently available items so that they can ship as soon as they are available.
What is your Return Policy?
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days for a refund*.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our inventory, we do not accept returns of any trading card games (i.e. Pokemon, Digmon, Final Fantasy, Flesh and Blood, Magic, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Super, etc.).
- We will provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Most board games, card games & miniatures with missing components must have their parts replaced via the manufacturer. Please contact email@example.com with the specifics and we will let you know how to proceed.
*A restocking fee (15%) may be applied on a case by case basis.
Do you offer local pick-up?
- Yes! We now offer local pick-up at our warehouse location in Plano, Texas. The address is 3001 Technology Drive, Suite 100, Plano, TX 75074. There are designated parking spots for customer pick-up right by the front entrance.
- This option is only available for those who provide a shipping address in Texas at check-out.
- Pick-Up Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 7PM, Saturday, 11AM - 7PM
- Please allow up to 1 full business day for order processing. You will receive an email as soon as your order is ready for pick-up.
- A state issued photo ID is required for pick-up.
- Orders that have not been picked up within 30 days will be refunded.