Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas: Making Christmas Card Game
Gather toys from Halloweentown for Jack Skellington to deliver on Christmas. But the presents are in pieces! Look for clever combos on the workbench that will help you put the toys together. On your turn, swap two toy parts and use assembled toys to complete goal cards. Then refill the workbench, goal cards, and the toy-building continues to the next player! Hurry to put the toy parts together and be the player that completes the most goals to win!
Interesting Gameplay Features:
- Find clever moves to swap Toy Parts around the Workbench!
- Build the spooky toys like the Vampire Teddy or Jack-in-the-Box and more!
- Goal cards feature your favorite characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas movie!
- An easy-to-learn, fast-paced game that plays in 20 minutes!
- A Halloween and Christmas-themed game great to play for either holiday!
- 4 Workbench Tiles
- 40 Toy Parts Cards
- 20 Goal Cards