How do I get the holds ability added to my account?
- To request the Customer Hold option to be added to your account, please email email@example.com.
How do place an order on customer hold?
- At checkout, your default shipping method will be "Customer Hold". This shipping method must be selected in order for your item to be put on hold. Once payment has been processed and you received an order confirmation, your order is now on hold and nothing further is required until you are ready to have it shipped.
How do I request my hold items to be shipped?
- To release your hold items, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific items you would like released.
- Order notes, Instagram, or Facebook Messenger are not reliable ways of releasing orders. We suggest emailing or calling us only.
- For faster service, please utilize the email@example.com email instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take to ship my order once requested?
- Typically within 2 business days.
How can I get my items shipped if they do not meet the $75 free shipping threshold?
- If you would like to release your holds but have not met the $75.00 free shipping threshold, you can purchase our $5 flat rate shipping on our site at https://www.gamenerdz.com/flat-rate-shipping-5.
- Once you have purchased the shipping, please email email@example.com to finalize your shipment request.
- Additional fees may be required for non-contiguous destinations.
- Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO destinations do not qualify for free or flat-rate shipping.
Can I add additional items to my shipment after I've been notified that my hold request has been processed?
- Once we have confirmed that your hold requests have been released, any additional products will need to go towards a new shipment.
Why can I not see the hold option on my account?
- If you have requested and been notified that the Holds option has been added to your account, be sure to log-out and back-in before you start a new order. Waiting until the checkout process has started may result in the option not loading in properly if you have not refreshed your login.
Can I split an order and combine it with two others?
- We highly encourage you to place single item orders since there is no shipping charge. Once you request your hold items to be released, we will combine them and ship them. Note that once orders are combined, it cannot be undone.
I pre-ordered an item and placed it on customer hold, will it ship automatically?
- No, we will never ship any hold items without being requested to do so.
How do I get notified when my pre-order arrives?
- Currently we do not have a way to notify hold customers of pre-order availability. This is something we are working on implementing in the near future.
- Once a pre-order is in our warehouse, the item page will no longer show up as a pre-order. Please call or e-mail to confirm pre-order availability if you are unsure.
- If time is the most important factor for a specific pre-order, we encourage you to not use the hold feature on this item.
Can you price match an item I've had on hold?
- We cannot price match or issue partial credits for items on hold.
Can you cancel an item I have on hold?
- Yes, to cancel the order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific item or order number. Note that cancellations may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
How long can my items be on hold?
- A hold order needs to be shipped no later than 6 months after the original purchase date. Hold orders that are older than 6 months may be subject to immediate shipping without the customer request.