Customer Holds FAQ
To request the Customer Hold option to be added to your account please email: Support@gamenerdz.com
Customer Hold FAQs
How do place an order on customer hold?
- At checkout your default shipping method will be "Customer Hold". Once payment has been processed your order is now on hold and nothing further is required until you're ready to have it shipped.
How do I request my hold items to be shipped?
- To release your hold items, simply email us at email@example.com and include #chold in either the subject line or body of your email.
- Order notes, Voicemails & Facebook Messenger are not reliable ways of releasing orders. We suggest emailing us only.
How long does it take to ship my order once requested?
- Typically within 2 business days.
How can I get my items shipped if they do not meet the $75 free shipping threshold?
- Simply purchase our $5 flat rate shipping on our site.https://www.gamenerdz.com/flat-rate-shipping-5
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your order be shipped.
Can I split an order and combine it with two others?
- We highly encourage you to place single item orders since there is no shipping charge. Once you request your hold items to be released we will combine them and ship them. Once orders are combined it cannot be undone.
I preordered an item and placed it on customer hold, will it ship automatically?
- No, we will never ship any hold items without being requested to do so.
How do I get notified when my preorder arrives?
- Currently we do not have a way to notify hold customers of preorders. This is something we are working on implementing.
- If time is the most important factor for a specific preorder we encourage you to not use the hold feature on this item.
Can you price match an item I've had on hold?
- We cannot price match or issue partial credits for items on hold. They are no longer our items.
- We can however cancel the order, which may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.